1987 Buick GNX, 1 of 3 Built.
Rare ASC Sunroof Option.
Engine: 3.8/276 HP.
If you’re unfamiliar with the 1987 Buick GNX, you could be forgiven for writing it off as just another 80s car.
But the GNX was one of the standout muscle cars of the 80s.
A quarter mile time of 13.2 seconds at 104 mph (167 km/h) and a 0-60 mph (97 km/h) time of 4.3 seconds, 245 hp (183 kW) and 360 lb·ft (488 N·m) of torque, made this sleeper car a powerful proposition.
Only 547 were made, making this one rare beast.
Documented 1 of 3 to receive an ASC factory installed sunroof
– Purchased new by Indianapolis Hall of Fame race car owner Lindsey Hopkins III
– Signed by Nascar legend Bobby Allison
– Formerly part of the Bobby Hogg Collection
– 48,000 actual miles
– Includes correct numbered ceramic turbo
– GNX hard copy book included
– Includes several signed Bobby Allison items
More detials here – https://www.mecum.com/lot-detail/PA0715-216936/0/1987-Buick-GNX/Automatic/
Click for More Muscle Cars For Sale – http://fastmusclecar.com/muscle-car-for-sale/