Best Muscle Cars
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS Pro Street FireBreather!
Engine: Big Block Chevy ZZ-502 ci.
Price: US $30,000.00
It’s amazing how age changes you.
I wouldn’t have thought twice about a car that had flames as a paint job in the past, but now I think if you have a car that is loud and proud, why not go all the way! This coupled with a huge supercharger make this Camaro louder than a Grateful Dead concert in its heyday.
You get a modified car from its engine to interior, which means a lot of work has gone into this vehicle, meaning the asking price is not so bad considering the work being performed on the car.
The ad. says, ‘if you want a real nice wild hot rod then this is for you,’ this basically sums up this mighty looking Camaro.
Big Block Chevy ZZ-502 ci – Half Back Ladder Bar With Adjustable Coil Overs
– Weiand 671 Blower – Competition Engineering Frame Connectors
– Dual Holley 850 Blower Carbs – Hurst Quarter Stick Shifter
– 8.75.1 Compression – Autometer Sport Comp Monster Tach
– Roller Cam – VDO Gauges
– Forged Aluminum Pistons – Painless Wiring
– Forged Steel Connecting Rods – Optima Battery W/ Billet Aluminum Hold Down
– Forged Steel Crank – 6-Point Roll Cage
– Aluminum Heads – Weld Racing Pro Stars 15×15 & 15×5
– Comp Gold Aluminum Rockers – Mickey Thompson Radial 31x 18.00 R LT (Rears)
– Milodon Gear Drive – Mickey Thompson Radial 26×6.00 R LT (Fronts)
– Hooker Super Competition Headers – Wheels & tires Are Brand New
– Flowmaster Exhaust – Pro Build With Alot Of Money Invested
– Griffin Aluminum Pro Series Radiator – Custom House Of Colors Paint
– MSD – Show Car Condition
– Powermaster Starter
– 409 Pro Series Race Wires
– 4 Wheel Disc Brakes W/ Drilled & Slotted Rotors
– TH400 Transmission W/ 4500 Stall
– 20″ Nascar Trans Oil Cooler
– Ford 9″ Rear End W/ Strange Axles Spool & 411 Gears
More Muscle Cars For Sale – http://fastmusclecar.com/muscle-car-for-sale/